This year at Covenant, we chose to embrace March Madness by creating a ‘Covenant Tourney Pick ’em Bracket’ where 100% of the proceeds would be donated to the Colon Cancer Alliance…
Announcing Our Latest Partnership: Teaneck Gastroenterology & Endoscopy Center
We are excited to announce a new partnership for Covenant with the physicians and staff of Teaneck Gastroenterology & Endoscopy Center in Teaneck, NJ
We will not only be partnering with Drs. Paltrowitz, Schmidt, Micale, Palance, and Rigoglioso in their endoscopy center, but also in their related anesthesia service.
We look forward to working with this group to meet their specific needs as well as those of the staff and the community of Bergen County. These are tremendous physicians whom we believe will be assets and partners in the truest sense of those words.
Heartland Clinic, Valley View Anesthesia, Regional Surgery Center, and Valley Labs: New Partnerships in Moline, IL
We are excited to announce our latest partnerships in Moline, Illinois. In keeping with the theme of partnering with physicians in their entire enterprise, we will be partners there in:
- Heartland Clinic, a primarily gastroenterology-focused practice founded by Dr. Rao Movva and currently led by Dr. Arvind Movva
- Regional Surgery Center
- Valley View Anesthesia
- Valley Labs
By partnering with these physicians in the entire continuum of care, we believe we will be able to focus our resources more specifically to meet the needs not only of our fourteen new physician partners, but also the staff and Quad Cities community as a whole.
The physicians there are leaders in their respective fields and are known throughout the country for the type of quality care they provide to their patients.
New Partnership: Gastroenterology East and Endoscopy Center – Greenville, NC
We are excited to announce our latest partnership with Gastroenterology East & Endoscopy Center in Greenville, North Carolina.
We are very fortunate to be partnering with the two physicians and staff in their endoscopy center as well as their practice and related ancillaries. Drs. Cole and Iroku have tremendous reputations in their community, and we look forward to growing with them as we move forward.
This is our first, of what we hope to be many, ventures in the state of North Carolina.
- Becker’s ASC Review Interviews Covenant Surgical Partners CEO Lew LittleAugust 8, 2019 - 4:54 pm
- COVENANT SURGICAL PARTNERS EXPANDS NATIONAL FOOTPRINT THROUGH PARTNERSHIP WITH ARIZONA CENTERS FOR DIGESTIVE HEALTHJuly 15, 2019 - 2:49 pm
- COVENANT SURGICAL PARTNERS ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP WITH DE LA PEÑA EYE CLINICJuly 1, 2019 - 12:14 pm
- Covenant Surgical Partners Raises Money & Awareness to Fight Colon CancerApril 22, 2019 - 2:46 pm
- The Skinny on Obesity and Cancer Risk: Weight Reduction is Risk ReductionNovember 14, 2018 - 9:44 pm