Dr. Mel Ona Appearance on KHON2 in Honolulu
Covenant Surgical Partners Physician, Dr. Mel Ona, made a guest appearance in a segment of Living808 on channel KHON2 in Honolulu, HI. In the segment, Dr. Ona shares some excellent tips on improving colon health.
View the entire segment by visiting KHON2 here:
It is estimated that 1 in 20 people will be diagnosed with Colon Cancer in their lifetime, and nearly 50,000 die annually from this disease.
It is more important than ever to raise awareness and take steps towards prevention, and Covenant Surgical Partners is proud to partner with industry leading physicians who are doing their part to champion this noble and worthwhile cause. We congratulate Dr. Ona on his ongoing efforts to improve digestive health and prevent colon cancer.
To find a Covenant Surgical Partner near you, visit our Partner Page.
- Becker’s ASC Review Interviews Covenant Surgical Partners CEO Lew LittleAugust 8, 2019 - 4:54 pm
- COVENANT SURGICAL PARTNERS EXPANDS NATIONAL FOOTPRINT THROUGH PARTNERSHIP WITH ARIZONA CENTERS FOR DIGESTIVE HEALTHJuly 15, 2019 - 2:49 pm
- COVENANT SURGICAL PARTNERS ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP WITH DE LA PEÑA EYE CLINICJuly 1, 2019 - 12:14 pm
- Covenant Surgical Partners Raises Money & Awareness to Fight Colon CancerApril 22, 2019 - 2:46 pm
- The Skinny on Obesity and Cancer Risk: Weight Reduction is Risk ReductionNovember 14, 2018 - 9:44 pm