Dr. Mel Ona Appearance on KHON2 in Honolulu
Covenant Surgical Partners Physician, Dr. Mel Ona, made a guest appearance in a segment of Living808 on channel KHON2 in Honolulu, HI. In the segment, Dr. Ona shares some excellent tips on improving colon health.
View the entire segment by visiting KHON2 here:
It is estimated that 1 in 20 people will be diagnosed with Colon Cancer in their lifetime, and nearly 50,000 die annually from this disease.
It is more important than ever to raise awareness and take steps towards prevention, and Covenant Surgical Partners is proud to partner with industry leading physicians who are doing their part to champion this noble and worthwhile cause. We congratulate Dr. Ona on his ongoing efforts to improve digestive health and prevent colon cancer.
To find a Covenant Surgical Partner near you, visit our Partner Page.
- Is Age Discrimination OK? Colon Cancer Targets Youth.June 18, 2018 - 5:51 pm
- New Partnership with Grant Surgicenter, LLC in Philadelphia, PAMay 30, 2018 - 3:40 pm
- Food To Die For by Dr. Yousif A-RahimMay 21, 2018 - 2:09 pm
- See Better, Live Longer – Could Cataract Surgery Prolong Your Life?May 7, 2018 - 1:28 pm
- Gut Flora – What Is It Good For? by Dr. Yousif A-RahimApril 20, 2018 - 2:17 pm