May 16 – Covenant Community Pain Solutions opens its first program in partnership with Wayne County Medical Center in Waynesboro, Tennessee. Wayne Community Pain Solutions went live on May 16 with all core clinical and financial Covenant Systems.
May 11 – The Advanced Endoscopy and Pain Center in Lancaster, California is the latest surgery center to become associated with Covenant Surgical Partners. Advanced Endoscopy is Covenant’s fourth location in California and second in Southern California.
Valley Surgery Center is speeding the charting process for its patients. The reason is the use of electronic medical records. There are a number of benefits associated with using electronic medical records. They include:
- Displays list of all patient charts requiring review and action
- A comprehensive electronic chart that includes a summary cover page, history, medications and vitals summaries, correspondence, images, outcomes and statistics, plus much more
- Quick view graphs and charts enhance caregiver data access
Also, the charting functions present key patient information to caregivers instantly when and where they need it.
At the Covenant Surgical Partner’s managers meeting, leadership from all our centers came together to share ideas and be creative in problem solving areas that each one of them has had to address in their facilities. The meeting also was used to recognize and focus on accomplishments and share related information and insight.
Topics included discussions on best practices, patient safety and improving patient satisfaction. There was also a seminar on how to help ASCs perform at optimum efficiency and quality.
Kanis Endoscopy in Little Rock, AR – A Covenant Surgical Partner goes live with all modules of our Electronic Medical Record, Amkai Charts. Kanis is live on the Operative, Anesthesia and Physician components of Amkai.
Electronic medical records are particularly effective for ambulatory surgery facilities and surgical practices. Electronic medical records provide clinical data management including full electronic charting from pre-admission questionnaires through postoperative reports. Patient safety is enhanced due to a feature that alerts to caregivers and there is a computerized physician order entry module.
All information has to be entered only once. AmkaiCharts incorporates a practical desktop view to organize key information in real time, making it available wherever the user is located. This also replaces the typical array of paper lists, notes, charts piled on a desk, and whiteboards for more efficient management of information.
- Covenant Surgical Partners Raises Money & Awareness to Fight Colon CancerApril 22, 2019 - 2:46 pm
- The Skinny on Obesity and Cancer Risk: Weight Reduction is Risk ReductionNovember 14, 2018 - 9:44 pm
- Is Age Discrimination OK? Colon Cancer Targets Youth.June 18, 2018 - 5:51 pm
- New Partnership with Grant Surgicenter, LLC in Philadelphia, PAMay 30, 2018 - 3:40 pm
- Food To Die For by Dr. Yousif A-RahimMay 21, 2018 - 2:09 pm